Property TypeShared Room
About This Listing
A five star recently refurbished 7 bedroom 8 bathroom house share benefiting from luxury kitchen and bathrooms
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, two en-suite double bedrooms and a kitchen diner. To the first floor are three en-suite double bedrooms. To the second floor are two en-suite double bedrooms. To the basement there is a communal bathroom and utility area. Externally, there is a secure, gated back yard with bike storage and a patio area.
– 7x good size furnished double bedrooms all with luxury en-suite bathrooms
– High ceilings and period features throughout
– Communal bathroom to basement level
– Contemporary high gloss fitted kitchen with feature worktops and integrated kitchen appliances
– Breakfast bar with bar stools and separate seating area
– Utility area to basement level
– Every room is large, bright and airy
– Property arranged over four floors
– Security features include CCTV, intercom system to each room and exterior security lights
– Ample free on street car parking
– Secure back yard with bike rack and patio area to sit out and enjoy the sunshine
– Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
– Minimum term 6 months, short and long term tenants welcome
– All bills included (gas, electricity, water, internet, TV licence and council tax)
– Ultrafast Virgin broadband
– Open to post graduates/working professionals preferred
– Professionally managed property with communal cleaning once per week
– Minutes from major Liverpool hospitals and employers
– Easy and direct access to Liverpool city centre and the motorway networks
– M&S and Aldi are both a quick stroll up the road for grocery shopping
– Costa Coffee, Jolly Miller Pub, Beefeater Stag & Rainbow all just 5 minutes up the road for social meet-ups and Sundays relaxed roasts without travelling far from home.
This property offers the best of both worlds: a comfortable personal space coupled with a community of like-minded people to spend time with when wanted, all in a jaw-dropping setting!
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Property Type: House Share (7 bedroom, 8 bathroom)
No. of Floors: 4
EPC Rating: D56
Local Authority: Liverpool City Council
Security: CCTV, Exterior Security Lights, Intercom
Parking: On Street, Bike Rack
Outside Space: Back Yard
Heating/Energy: Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
Appliances/White Goods: Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle
Bills Included: Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Internet
What does it cost to move in?
Rent: ?429 to ?520 per calendar month in advance
Security Deposit: ?550.00 (may vary by room)
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent (may vary by room). The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From: Please see ‘Room Availability’ section
Minimum Term: 6 months
Guarantor NOT required (subject to referencing)
Pets NOT considered
Smokers NOT considered
Please note: Rooms can only be let by an individual (couples or children are not permitted).
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- Property Type Shared Room
- Parking Yes
- Bedroom 7
- Bath 8
- Purpose/Offer For Rent
Features & Amenities
- 05/09/2022 12:00 am
- 12 Months
Yelp Nearby Places
Liverpool Community College (0.34 miles)(1) Reviews
St Anne's Stanley C Of E Primary School (0.37 miles)(1) Reviews
Leave feedback about this